Monday, 11 September 2017

Ahh!! I haven't written on here for a while again! Life has been rather complicated and I've paid too much attention and care to people and things that don't deserve it ... So i promise that I'm gonna write on here more! I love cricket and i also love writing. So I'm thinking ....I'm gonna write about the upcoming India vs Australia limited overs series which begins this Sunday (17th September) . I got tickets to the first ODI which is in Chennai and I'm really excited! It's gonna be quite an interesting series as it always is with the "Fantastic Foes" . I did not come up with that ..a lot of you would have probably seen the ad for the series on TV. It'll be interesting to seeing the playing XI throughout the series as India is in the mode of being "unpredictable" and rotating their top order. As for Australia, their is a question mark over their bowling attack and their no 4 batsman. This is the first Ind vs Aus ODI in chennai in 30 years .. the last one was in 1987 world cup , when Aus beat India by 1 run. So until the first ODI .. bye bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment